Thursday, August 14, 2008

I had a bad day, Thanks Ocho Cinco!

Work sucks, My boss is a sexist bitch. I got a speeding ticket, and in order to pay it I have to drive my 15 mpg car 30 minutes to get to my job, where I then have to listen to my boss do what she does, which is nothing. I leave my work and I have a flat tire. Nothing is going right, but something is. Something always brightens my day.

All I got to do is check PFT and I get to see what Chad Johnson said that day and it puts me in a good mood, especially what has came out of his mouth lately.


First off, it has been reported that he is going to legally change his name to 'Ocho Cinco'. Chad Ocho Cinco. It doesn't exactly roll off the tounge, but I find it hilarious none the less. If you don't remember he was fined 5,000 Dollars for coming out of the tunnell and being on the sidelines with 'Ocho Cinco' taped over Johnson on the back of his jersey. Now, he will save that 5,000 dollars and be able to have it on the back of his jersey -- Without the risk of a fine because that will legally be his last name. Genious. Plus, he was harping for a new contract all season, this will help. Players get a portion of every jersey sale, and I can garuntee that this will be the top selling jersey for a while if he goes through with this.

Secondly, and this one is the best. With the olympics in full effect, you may have heard of this swimmer named Michael Phelps, all he has done there is break numerous World Records, and win numerous gold medals. This is what he said about Michael Phelps, after saying that he didn't have any competition there.... in the olympics.... where COUNTRIES send there best athletes...

"Don't laugh. ... I know a couple people who could beat Michael Phelps right
now. Seriously, I'm telling you. And I'm one of them."

Chad Johnson, Chad Ocho Cinco, Chad Whatever, thank you for brightening my day.

No comments: